Biannual Journal of Education Experiences
Focus and Scope
Biannual Journal of Education Experiences preserve prompt publication of manuscripts that meet the broad-spectrum criteria of scientific excellence. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Educational Sciences
- Education and Experiences
- Educational Theory
- Learning and Instruction
- Curriculum Planning
- Educational Philosophy
- Educational Psychology
- Levels of Education
- Mobile learning
- Systems and technologies in education
Peer Review Process
The manuscript submitted by the author will be reviewed by an international committee of reviewers to ensure that the manuscript presents a high quality research and original scientific work. The steps followed by the Journal of Educational Experiences during the review process are given below.
- After receiving the manuscript the corresponding author is sent a confirmation email
- The editorial board screens the manuscript and sends it to the referees for blind review (the referees are selected according to their expertise in the field).
- All manuscripts are evaluated according to the reviewers’ guidelines. On the basis of their evaluation, the referees recommend the paper either for publication or for rejection or they can suggest some necessary changes if it is needed.
- Finally the editorial board takes the final decision for publication of the article. If a paper is accepted for publication, the corresponding author is issued an acceptance letter.
- Normally, the review process is completed within two months.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.